DELIVERY RATES & SERVICES
- There are currently delays to international deliveries due to COVID-19. Please note that customs processing time has increased in your country. Please allow an additional 5-10 working days for customs processing.
- The shipping times below are estimates only and are subject to change due to factors beyond our control
- Delays may occur both in processing and delivery over holiday or promotional periods.
- The below time frame are based on days in transit and do not include processing time.
- Middle East customers who selected standard shipping: DHL Global Mail (standard international shipping) will only deliver to PO Boxes in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Qatar. If you are placing an order from one of these countries, you are required to provide a PO Box address.
- Russian customers: DHL will only deliver to business addresses in Russia. We are unable to send to personal or residential addresses. You are required to provide a business address for delivery, or your order may be returned to sender.
- European customers: If you have selected free or express international shipping, you are likely to incur duties taxes on your order. We strongly encourage you to read our paragraph relating to this below.
- APO addresses: Please note, DHL does not ship to APO or military addresses. Any addresses listed as APO may be returned to sender. Please provide a complete street address.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
|Shipping Rates||Free over $50 or flat rate of $12|
|Sydney and Central Coast (NSW)||1 Business Day|
|All of VIC, Adelaide, Brisbane & Gold Coast||1-2 Business Days|
|TAS, Perth||1-3 Business Days|
|NT, rest of Australia||2-3 Business Days|
|NEW ZEALAND||EXPRESS SHIPPING|
|Shipping Rates||Free over $75 or flat rate of $30|
|All of New Zealand||1-3 Business Days|
|Shipping Rates||Free over $75 or flat rate of $30|
|Asia Pacific||1-3 Business Days|
|Western Europe||2-5 Business Days|
|North America||2-5 Business Days|
|Middle East||2-5 Business Days|
|Rest of World||3-6 Business Days|
Please note, the below countries have a flat rate delivery free of $35 AUD and will take 5-10 business days for delivery:
- Barbados, Chile, Egypt, Georgia, Greenland, Guam, Haiti, Iceland, Israel, Korea, Lebanon, Morocco, Maldives, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia & Ukraine.
WHO WILL DELIVER MY ORDER?
Good question! The carrier depends on the mode of delivery and your location. We work with a range of trust-worthy delivery services to suit your needs and time lines in the most efficient way possible.
Please see below:
- I selected free express domestic shipping, paid for express domestic shipping or I selected paid standard shipping and live in a remote area or listed a PO Box as my address: AUSTRALIA POST
- I paid for standard domestic shipping: AUSTRALIA POST
- I selected free express international shipping or paid for express international shipping: AUSTRALIA POST AND DHL EXPRESS
- Australia Post uses the local delivery service of the destination country to competes their delivers. For example, if you live in the US and selected standard shipping, your order will actually be delivered by USPS. You can find the local tracking number on the right hand side of the tracking page.
- We ALWAYS select signature on delivery when applicable for all carriers for your security. This is not always available so we strongly advise leaving and address where someone will be available to safely sign for the package from 7am - 7pm, Monday - Friday.
MY ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED!
We're sorry about that! The delivery times provided are approximate and we cannot be responsible for orders which arrive outside of our provided timeframe estimation. Common causes of delay are examination at customs and processing delays at large shipping hubs. We recommend getting in touch with the carrier as a first port of call by using the shipping information provided at the time of dispatch. If you need a little further assistance here, please email [email protected]
Please note, selecting a pre-order item may cause delays to the dispatch of your full order. If you ordered a pre-order item, in addition to other products which are in stock now, we will wait to receive your full order before dispatching.
Pre-order time frames are not exact, instead estimated time frames of dispatch and could be subject to change.
TAXES AND DUTIES
If you selected free international shipping and you live in the UK or Europe, you are likely to incur customs duties and taxes in your resident country at point of customs processing. These additional costs are your responsibility to pay and will generally be 20-30% of the total order value. The actual duties and taxes levied against your order will differ according to your country’s own customs and tax laws.
We are required by law to provide accurate information about your order in the customs declaration and commercial invoice on all international shipments. We CANNOT alter the declared value of your order. Any duties or tax amount charged to you is due to your resident country’s customs rules and is out of our control. Please be aware of this prior to making an international order as you are accepting these terms and conditions as part of your purchase.
Generally, taxes will also be incurred if you live in the UK or Europe, or if you live in the US and have made an order over $USD 800. Should you refuse to pay the customs duties or taxes on your order, your shipment will be returned back to sender, and you will be refunded for your order less any shipping costs paid at the time of checkout and less any additional costs incurred to have your order redirected or returned to us.
All prices shown on LIONESS are in AUD. If you are placing and international order, the bank that has issued your card determines the currency conversion rate. We cannot make any guarantees regarding the current exchange rate or what you will be charged by your bank.
By placing an order with LIONESS, you are responsible for any original shipping charges, all applicable custom and duty import fees, and the cost of return shipping, should you wish to send your order back.
We work hard to get you your order ASAP, which is why all orders made are final and unable to be changed. Our dispatch team is seriously fast so please take care in completing your address on your order as we can't always change this. If you require a change to your order details, please email [email protected] immediately. Lioness is not responsible for an incorrect address being provided and any associated shipping costs fore the error will be incurred by the customer. Lioness is NOT responsible for any packages lost as a result of an incorrect address being provided by the customer.
We strongly recommend always providing a shipping address where you or someone you know will always be available to sign for delivery. Most deliveries will occur between 7am - 6pm. We always opt for 'signature on delivery' when offered by a carrier, however, some carrier through the DHL Global Mail network may note provide the service. Please be aware of this before making an order. Lioness cannot be held responsible for orders which have been successfully delivered to the address left on the order, but not received by the customer.